The criminal elements
What’s the fun in a game if it does not have any criminal element? The same is also the case with Minecraft. Though the game has a straightforward goal, it poses challenges for clearing the levels and achieving the advancements. And one of such challenges is posed by mobs, also called creatures of the game world.
They are made similar to the other game characters- susceptible to natural reactions and can be eliminated by the right combination of weapons and other necessary tools. Therefore, along with the mc account generator, it is also important to learn about the different types of such mobs. Read on to find more.
The major categorization
As stated previously, the mobs are creatures that either turn into a resource or create into heinous element. Based on this, the categorization has been done under the following heads:
- Passive mobs, which form the most harmless creatures of the game world. Neither do they attack nor turn aggressive upon being attacked by the other creatures. However, with the ability to breed, they can propagate in numbers and hence becomes easier for the villages to trade and earn resources. Some of the popular ones in this category include sheep, cow, fox, bat, chicken, pig, rabbit, etc.
However, they are not found in the survival mode (as the name states, it is all about thriving amidst the tough conditions).
- Neutral mobs, which come in the intermediate category and stay harmless unless someone attacks them. On this, they get provoked and start harming the villages. They are the common ones and are found near the sources of resources or potential XP earners. In some cases, these mobs also attack the passive mobs and deplete the potential resource for the village.
In such cases, it becomes necessary to eliminate such creatures and bring peace to the village. They include dolphins, whales, panda, wolf, bear, goat, cave spiders, and other associated creatures.
- Hostile mobs, or the ones that form the aggressive group of characters in the game. Along with being a part of the mc account generator, they attack at a certain range and have the capacity of causing huge damage. Some of these creatures can be detected from larger distances but have the feature of depleting health faster. They include ravager, evoker, vex, guardian, elder guardian, phantom, blaze, and other similar ones.
The amount of challenges associated with this group is quite high, and the winning stakes are equally promising.
Thus, dealing with them differs from the category and must be thought of very carefully while planning the different advancements.
The handy tips
With this categorization, it becomes easy to tackle the multiple creatures and bring the village’s situation. Therefore, the following tips would turn handy, just like the mc account generator:
- In the case of passive creatures, allow them to propagate to the optimal extent and always use them for gaining multiple resources. Turn them into potential gifts and use them for gaining access to the villages.
- Do not bother unless they have something hidden under their block-like important resource, gem, or points for the neutral ones. In the otherwise case, equip the character with the best grade of weapons and then use them to eliminate the elements.
- For the hostile ones, be sure to upgrade the arsenal and then enter into fights with them. Collect the weapon resources, look at different video tutorials for using them into forging classy weapons.
All in one, the dealing strategy completely depends upon the type of creature that is being handled. Therefore, plan accordingly.