Well, it’s happened. Poor financial decisions on my part has finally caught up to us and Mary, Rhiannon and I are being evicted.
The complex has said that we can stay if we can come up with $5900 to pay them off for everything, all the money we owe and the rents we haven’t been able to pay. So we are busy putting together all our belongings and are working on moving.
Currently the plan is this: We pack, we put everything in storage, we either live in a hotel for a while with the bare minimums to live on while there and look for someplace to live permanently, and then move into that. OR we put everything in storage, move in with a lady who has offered to put us up and then she and us move into a 3 bedroom apartment together and get our stuff back and fill the apartment. See flaws in these? We have seen them now.
Mary, Rhiannon and I have been discussing this most of yesterday and today and come to a decision, right now we pack.